Chronic kidney disease is an epidemic. It affects 10% of Americans and millions more around the world.
At Northwest Kidney Centers, we care for patients, educate the public and collaborate in kidney research. As a nonprofit, we appreciate support from the community to fund critical services for people with kidney disease — like intensive nursing care, nutritional supplements, free classes and charity care.
Support innovation in kidney care, education and research by creating your own fundraiser page! Raise funds in memory of someone you love. Use your kidney transplant anniversary, birthday, wedding or other milestone event to inspire people to donate. Get creative and set a big personal goal — like running a marathon or climbing a mountain. Or shave your head, take a polar plunge or complete another unique challenge. The sky’s the limit and we’ll support you every step of the way. Don’t wait. Create a fundraising page now to make a difference in the lives of people with kidney disease!
Create a fundraiser
Select your fundraiser from the options below
1. Choose a fundraiser that you can get behind.
2. Customize your fundraising page with your own photos and text to show why fundraising for people with kidney disease is important to you.
3. Be your first donor. Make a donation to your page to inspire others to do the same.
4. Share your fundraiser with friends, family members, neighbors, work colleagues and anyone else who might support you. Share the web page via email and social media.
5. Let people know that every gift, big or small, will make a huge difference in the lives of people living with kidney disease.
6. Make sure to thank your donors for supporting your fundraiser.
7. Questions? No problem! Check out our FAQs or contact us at email@example.com for help with your fundraising page.
Frequently asked questions
1. How can I edit the information on my fundraising page?
On your fundraiser page, click the Manage button in the top right corner. From there, you can edit text and photos on the page.
2. Can I see who donates?
Yes. Go to your fundraising dashboard to see all gifts to your fundraising.
3. Do my donors get a thank you email or should I send them one myself?
Each person who donates to your fundraiser will receive a generic thank you email. We recommend you send them a personalized thank you as well.
4. I have more questions about my fundraiser. Is there someone I can contact?
Yes! We’re happy to answer any questions you have. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kidney disease runs in families
The Louie family tells their story
About Northwest Kidney Centers
A not-for-profit provider of kidney dialysis, public health education and research into the causes and treatments of chronic kidney disease, we were the world's first dialysis organization when we opened our doors in Seattle in 1962. Our high quality services, deep community connections and generous donor support help us continue to be the provider of choice today. Learn more at www.nwkidney.org.